Depart. for parliamentary studies and EU policies
|You are here::||Home page > General Secretariat > Department for parliamentary studies and EU policies > Directorate for Legislative Studies and Documentation|
DIRECTORATE FOR LEGISLATIVE STUDIES AND DOCUMENTATION
- In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the organisation and functioning of the services of the Chamber of Deputies, adopted by Decision of the Permanent Bureau, the Directorate for Legislative Studies and Documentation operates through the following compartments within its structure:
- The Bureau for Studies, Documentation and Parliamentary Analysis;
- Library Service.
The main responsibilities of the Directorate are the following:
- to respond to requests from Members, standing committees, parliamentary groups and services of the Chamber of Deputies on subjects relating to specific parliamentary activities;
- to draw up, on request or on its own initiative, studies, reports, summaries, analyses, documentation and information material;
- to provide the applicants with specialised information, opinions from outside experts, books, Romanian and foreign books, parliamentary and governmental documents, full references, as well as information included in their own databases or in external data bases.
Directorate Director: Adrian Francisc Helștern
Tel: 021.3160365; 021.414.1350/51
Head of the Library Service: Bărdeanu Carmen-Marilena